24 hours at Finca Son Roig
At Valentin Hotels & Resorts, our priority is to create a fair and sustainable business that supports both our guests and the communities where our hotels are located. For more than 50 years, we have been committed to respecting the environment, the safety and well-being of our guests, and the development of our team of employees and their families. We take pride in offering unique experiences to our guests while caring for the planet and contributing positively to the growth of local communities.
Our hotels are committed to the environment and our communities, which is reflected in various initiatives implemented to reduce our environmental impact throughout our hotel operations, including our guest rooms.
Some examples of our initiatives include rigorous recycling and composting plans, the replacement of lighting fixtures with more efficient options, the use of non-toxic and biodegradable products for cleaning and maintenance of our green areas, the reduction of single-use consumables, the protection of turtle nests on our beaches, among other efforts.
We have obtained several independent certifications, such as TravelLife, Earth Check, Distintivo H, Safe Travels, Holiday Check, Sunny Heart, QA, among others, as a result of our commitment to the environment and sustainability.
Valentin Hotels reaffirms its commitment to respect the local community, the preservation of cultural richness and local customs, and ensures the provision of local products. This commitment is carried out through the following actions:
- Ensuring that the local community has access to essential services, facilities and resources, and that traditional rights of access are preserved.
- Ensuring that local people are not discriminated against, ensuring the preservation of their culture, traditions and respect for intellectual property rights.
- Consult with the local community on any issues that may affect their lives, ensuring that their views are considered in business decision-making. Likewise, ensure that the property does not sell any historical or archaeological products or damage local fauna and flora.
- Take an active role in the purchase of goods and the acquisition of services from local suppliers. Promote guests to visit local places of interest, such as restaurants and markets, and encourage them to experience local culture, traditional food, history and local culture.
- Actively participate in any local initiatives, public or private, related to local culture and traditions.